Here's a really delicious recipe that's quick to throw together and crazy nutrient dense. Grass fed beef as a great source of protein combined with nutrient dense vegetables: broccoli: garlic, ginger & onion (the magical triple combination). Add a source of healthy myHAN carbs if this is a pre- or post workout meal (eg. rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes could make a great fit).
Here's what you need...
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar
- 3 Tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 cups organic broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1.5 lbs grass-fed flank, skirt or minute steak, cut into very thin strips
- In a medium bowl combine the coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, water, syrup and arrowroot. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, on high, in a large skillet or wok. Add the green onions and broccoli, saute for 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir-fry the steak until almost done, about 4 minutes.
- Return the veggies to the skillet and add the sauce. Heat until the sauce boils and thickens, about 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: 371 calories, 14g fat, 15g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 34g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers and share it with your friends!
MyHan - Human Appropriate Nutrition
-The way to nourish your body-