Who knew you could bake avocado? It makes a fun little boat for half of a scrambled egg. Enjoy for as a nutritious, on-the-go breakfast or snack. packed with healthy fats, protein and plenty of minerals & vitamins.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 organic avocado, halved with skin removed
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper, and your favorite seasoning – I used Fajita Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Flip each avocado side over and slice off enough of the rounded skin so that it can sit flat when the fleshy side is up.
- Place the avocados, fleshy side up, in a baking pan. Crack some salt into each hole. Whisk the egg in a bowl, divide it between the avocado holes.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the seasoning of your choice.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until the egg has fully set. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 176 calories, 15g fat, 35mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 8g fiber, and 6g protein
MyHan - Human Appropriate Nutrition
-The way to nourish your body-