Here is a protein packed breakfast option that the whole family will love. I always recommend to my clients to start the day with a meal that is rich in protein and fats, but low in carbohydrates and sugar in order to start the productive and energized and not drained by your breakfast. This recipe delivers on all fronts, without sacrificing flavor.
Here's what you need...
- 6 oz Greek Yogurt, plain, fat free
- 1 scoop high quality chocolate protein powder
- Sprinkle of unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a small bowl use a whisk to combine the yogurt and protein powder. Mix until all lumps have disappeared.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 220 calories, 0g fat, 445mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 42g protein.
Special Tip of the week: Enjoy your breakfast once you get hungry and not directly after waking up or any kind of schedule!