KPNI, a therapy approach, used by functional medicine practitioners. KPNI connects nutrition, exercise, psychological, social and other biomedical interventions, as a whole holistic health treatment.
KPNI is based on evolutionary medicine and focused on our genetic constitution and its’ flexibility for survival. Since our genetics are not able to adapt as fast as our environment changes, the solution is then to live with a gen-appropriate lifestyle in order to thrive in today's world.
A holistic approach and an individual's perspective are at the essence of the kPNI therapy. A kPNI session consists of a detailed ninety-minute anamnesis, which is important in helping to recognize all integrative correlations, at its' basis. The consultation incorporates all essential aspects of influential factors on your health, such as physiological, psychological, social, emotional and cognitive functions. Based on the results of the anamnesis, a therapy plan is then individually designed with you.
kPNI therapy highly considers the client's level of understanding and commitment to the plan. You have a responsibility for your life, health and success of the treatment. The treatment and therapy is focused on implementing behavioral changes, at appropriate intervals, since even the smallest change often has the most significant impact on your wellbeing and health.
KPNI is useful for following situations, issues or concerns:
- Health prevention
- Professional sports
- Pregnancy and after the first years of child birth
- Psychological diseases such as burnout, depression, excessive tiredness and others
- Organ diseases
- Sleep issues
- Chronic pain
- Gut issues and disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), morbus crohn, colitis ulcerosa
- Obesity and other metabolic diseases such as diabetes mellitus, arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure
- Allergies, migraine and fatigue
KPNI contains the following treatments:
- Micronutrient adaptions
- Biorhythm (sleep behavior, optimal relation between tension and relaxation)
- Stress management
- Solving of social conflicts
- Reunification with nature
Enhance your mind and body with kPNI therapy, based on an alternative medicine approach. Find out how.
Contact Dennis Hoop here.